Terms of Service
- All communication related to commissions must be made through commission forms, email, Discord’s direct messaging system, or Twitter’s direct messaging system. The client should refrain from sending commission-related messages through more than one platform.
- The client is responsible for providing clear and accurate image references and/or textual references.
- The artist reserves the right to refuse or cancel and refund an order at any time.
- Payment will only be accepted through Paypal. Commissions valued at less than $200 CAD must be paid in full before the artist begins any work. For commissions valued equal to or over $200 CAD, the artist will not begin work until at least half of the total commission price has been paid by the client. The total commission price must be fully paid by the end of the lineart stage (or any other point deemed fit as a halfway point by the artist) before the artist continues any further work on the piece.
- Refund Policy: No refunds. In the case that the artist must cancel an order, the client will be fully refunded.
- Commissions are intended for personal use only. The client must not reproduce or distribute commissioned artwork for any other purpose than personal use. To inquire about work for commercial use, please email the artist directly at email@example.com.
- The artist reserves the right to publicly display commissioned artwork in any way they wish. If the client wishes for a commission to be kept private, they must state such when ordering. Additional fees may apply.
- In the case of orders like Twitch emotes in which the guidelines of an outside service must be obeyed in order for the commissioned artwork to be used for its intended purpose, the client is responsible for ensuring that the artwork obeys the rules of the service. The artist takes no responsibility for emotes rejected by Twitch or any other commissioned artwork rejected by any other service or organization.
Feel free to contact the artist directly through the methods listed below if you have any questions. Thank you!Twitter: @_klaeia Discord: klaeia#0966 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org